www.cap.mgu.ac.in Degree Second (2nd) Allotment 2021 - MG University 2nd Allotment, MGU UGCAP allotment, Check MG University Degree Second Allotment 2021, MG UGCAP Second Allotment, MG University Second Allotment, Degree Second allotment, MG UGCAP Second Allotment, MGU 2nd/2nd/3rd Allotment, MG Degree Admission 2021, Degree 2nd/2nd/3rd allotment, MG UG 2nd allotment
MG University Degree (MGU UGCAP 2021) Second Allotment 2021 published Today 4.9.2021. MGU UGCAP 2021 applied candidates can check their MGU Second Allotment 2021 result from the MGU UGCAP website. The MG Degree UGCAP Second allotment 2021 is the confirmed list of candidates for admission to the UG courses under the MG University for academic year 2021-22. MGU UG CAP Second allotment result will be announced in online mode at www.cap.mgu.ac.in.
Latest New Updates : MGU UGCAP 2021 Second Allotment Published.
MG University Degree Second (2nd) Allotment 2021 : MGU UGCAP 2021 2nd Allotment 2021 published on September 4, 2021. Date for Online admission in Colleges and payment of fees due to the college is 4.09.2021 to 09.09.2021, 4pm.
MG University Degree Second Allotment 2021 - MG UGCAP 2nd Allotment
Candidates who figure in the second allotment should pay the fee due to the University and select the mode of admission (Permanent/Temporary) and download the allotment memo. Candidates should then contact the colleges concerned and remit the tuition fee online if they wish to avail permanent admission. Such candidates should also submit the originals of certificates and TC to the colleges concerned without violating Covid Protocol. Those candidates who wish to avail temporary admission may download the allotment memo and contact the colleges concerned over phone and report temporary admission. After confirming admission with the colleges concerned, candidates should download confirmation slip available in their login and keep it as a proof of the status of admission availed. Any complaints without confirmation slip shall not be entertained.
How to Check MG University Degree UGCAP Second Allotment?
Candidates can check their Second allotment result at www.cap.mgu.ac.in by using application number and password.
The applied candidate can follow these steps to get mgu Second allotment result
1. Enter the web site www.cap.mgu.ac.in
2. Click on "UG CAP 2021" link
3. Click on the Login link in the top banner
5. Enter application number and password and then submit
6. The MG Second Allotment Result displayed.
MG University Degree UGCAP 2021 Second Allotment Dates
M University Degree Admission 2021-21 (MGU UGCAP 2021)
Centralised Allotment Process (MGU UGCAP 2021)
MG University UG Admission 2021 Online Application Start Date
Last date for Online Candidate Registration
MG University Degree Admission and Allotment 2021 site
MGU UGCAP Second Allotment 2021: Steps to do for Admission
Candidates who have applied for MGU UGCAP Admission and who got allotment need remit the fee due to University through the online payment gate way available in the website..
After remitting the fee the candidate could download the Allotment memo. Take a print out of this allotment memo to produce at the time of reporting to the college. The allotment memo will have all the details of the current allotment.
MG University UG Second Allotment 2021 - Check UGCAP Degree Allotment
MG University Degree Second Allotment 2021 - Check UGCAP 2nd Allotment
The candidate shall also choose the type of admission (temporary/permanent) after remitting the requisite fee due to the University. Those who fail to do this will be treated as Not Joined and further claim for admission by these applicants will not be entertained.
Important Notes : However, considering the current scenario of Covid - 19 Pandemic, candidates are exempted from reporting to the colleges physically. Instead they should contact the colleges to which they are allotted and wish to secure permanent admission and remit the fees to be remitted at the college through any of the online mode suggested by the college. Those who wish to take temporary admission may do so by availing the option provided in the online application after remitting the requisite fee due to University. The college authorities after verifying the digital copies of the documents provided online in the college panel may admit/reject the candidate as the case may be.
However, the candidates should produce the following documents in original before the Principal/Head of the college/institution on any of the suitable dates.
MG University Degree Admission and 2nd Allotment Dates
|Admission Organization||MG University|
|Admission Process||MG UGCAP 2021|
|MG University UG CAP Trial Allotment||14/8/2021|
|Option modification date||14/08/2021 to 24/08/2021|
|MGU First allotment date||27/08/2021|
|Online Payment of fee due to University||27/08/2021 to 01/09/20214.00 pm|
|Online admission in Collegesand payment of fees due to the college||27/08/2021 to 01/09/2021 4.00 p|
|Rearrange/delete options||02/09/2021 to 03/09/2021|
|MG Second Allotment Date||04/09/2021|
|Online admission in Colleges and payment of fees due to the college||04/09/2021 to 09/09/2021|
|Online Payment of fee due to University||04/09/2021 to 09/09/2021, 4.00 pm|
|Rearrange/delete options date||10/09/2021–11/09/2021|
What is the admission procedure of MG Degree Second Allotment 2021 ?
1. The candidates can view their allotment status by logging into home page using their application number and password.
2. Applicants who got Second allotment should download "Allotment Memo" after remitting the fee due to University through the online payment gate way. Only those candidates who remit the fee due to University (General Category - Rs 1113/-, SC/ST candidates - Rs. 50/-) shall be able to download the allotment memo. The allotment memo can be downloaded by clicking on the link "Click here to print your Allotment Memo" and should be produced before the Principal of the College to which the candidate is allotted on a later stage as intimated by the University.
3.Applicant should then click on the mode of admission i.e., Temporary/ permanent. Candidates who got allotted to Second option shall not be able to exercise temporary admission. Similarly, a candidate opting permanent admission shall not have any higher options as the higher options get cancelled automatically after choosing 'permanent admission'.
4.The candidate who secured allotment and wish to avail permanent admission should contact the colleges allotted on or before 17/09/2021 4.30 pm The candidate should also submit the Transfer Certificate either through post or through any mode convenient to the applicant within 15 days of taking admission.
5. The applicants should also send the digital copies of the following certificates for verification.
6. Signed copy of the Allotment Memo received online.
7. Transfer Certificate (TC) from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate.
8. Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/Institutes/governments, except CBSE/CISCE/KHSEB
9. The students who get admission on their Second option should also remit the fee applicable to the programme in the institution at the time of admission through the online mode suggested by the University. Those students who decide to seek permanent admission also shall remit the fee in the institution through the online mode. Those who retain higher options need not pay any fee or report for admission in the institution. However, in the fourth allotment they should remit the fee applicable to the programme secured in the higher option and if not secured they should remit the fee applicable to the programme secured in the previous option.
10. Candidates should download a confirmation slip from the online portal after confirmation of admission by the college authorities and ensure that they have been admitted to the correct category i.e., permanent/temporary
11. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are allowed to take provisional admission upto the special allotment I conducted exclusively for them.
12. Candidates who take permanent admission in the college on the date specified need not cancel their remaining higher options. However, other candidates can rearrange/delete options on 18/09/2021 & 19/09/2021.
13. Candidates should save the options after rearrangement of options.
14. A candidate is bound to accept an allotment as per the priority of options registered. If he/she gets allotment in the subsequent phase, based on higher options against arising/future vacancy, he/she has to relinquish the seat already occupied by him/her.
15. Failure to report for admission (online) by candidate in the allotted college at the stipulated time and date will result in the forfeiture of his/her chance for admission to that programme/other programmes/further allotment(s).
Check MG University Degree Second Allotment 2021
MGU Degree UGCAP Allotment 2021
When MG University Degree Second Allotment will be published ?
MG University Degree Second Allotment will be published on September 4 , 2021.
How can i check MGU UG CAP 2021 Second Allotment 2021 ?
You can check the MGU UG CAP Second Allotment Result at www.cap.mgu.ac.in by using the Application number and Password.
What is the procedure for MG University Degree Second Allotment Admission ?
MG University Degree Second Allotment Admission procedures and admission dates are available at allotment memo.
You can give more info about MG University Degree Second Allotment and Check the Allotment and Admission Procedures here.
Similar Other Titles:
MG University Degree Second Allotment 2021
MG Second Allotment 2021, MG 2nd Allotment
MG University UG Second Allotment, Degree Second allotment
Degree Second Allotment Result, MGUGCAP Second allotment
Second Allotment Result 2021
MGU UGCAP Allotment List 2021
MG Degree Second Allotment
MG University Degree Second Allotment