MGU Degree First Allotment 2020 [Released] - Check MGU UGCAP Allotment, MGU UGCAP first allotment, www.cap.mgu.ac.in, Check MG University Degree First Allotment 2020, MG UGCAP 1st Allotment, MG University First Allotment Result, Degree first allotment 2020, MG Degree 1st Allotment, MG 1st/2nd/3rd Allotment, MG Degree Admission 2020, Degree 1st/2nd/3rd allotment, mg 1st allotment
MG University Degree (MGU UGCAP 2020) First Allotment 2020 published Today. Candidates can check their MGU First Allotment 2020 result from UGCAP website. The MG University degree first allotment list 2020 is the confirmed list of candidates for admission to the UG courses under the MG University for academic year 2020-21. MGU UG CAP first allotment result will be announced in online mode at www.cap.mgu.ac.in. Last date for confirmation of allotment is 17.09.2020.
Latest New Updates : MG University Degree First Allotment [Declared]
MGU UGCAP 1st Allotment 2020 : MG Degree First Allotment 2020 published at MGU CAP Portal. The candidate who secured allotment and wish to avail permanent admission should contact the colleges allotted on or before 17/09/2020 4.30 pm.
MG University Degree First Allotment 2020 - MG UGCAP 1st Allotment
MG University has declared the Degree admission UGCAP First allotment result at www.cap.mgu.ac.in. All applied students must check the allotment details at UGCAP website and confirm the allotment. Admission procedures and dates are available at allotment memo.
MG University has already published the degree trial allotment prior to the degree 1st allotment 2020. The trial allotment was released on 28-8-2020. After published the trial allotment result, students got a chance for corrections and options re-arrangement. MG First Allotment 2020 is based on the Rank of the candidate and Options/Revised options received after the trial allotment. The MG First Allotment Result can check from the University web site www.cap.mgu.ac.in by using the application number and password.
How to Check MG University Degree First Allotment Result 2020 ?
Candidates can check their first allotment result at www.cap.mgu.ac.in by using application number and password.
The applied candidate can follow these steps to get mgu first allotment result
1. Enter the web site www.cap.mgu.ac.in
2. Click on "UG CAP 2020" link
3. Click on the Login link in the top banner
5. Enter application number and password and then submit
6. The MG First Allotment Result displayed.
MG University Degree UGCAP 2020 First Allotment Dates
M University Degree Admission 2020-21 (MGU UGCAP 2020)
Centralised Allotment Process (MGU UGCAP 2020)
MG University UG Admission 2020 Online Application Start Date
Last date for Online Candidate Registration
MG University Degree Admission and Allotment 2020 site
MGU UGCAP First Allotment 2020: Steps to do for Admission
Candidates who have applied for MGU UGCAP Admission and who got allotment need remit the fee due to University through the online payment gate way available in the website..
After remitting the fee the candidate could download the Allotment memo. Take a print out of this allotment memo to produce at the time of reporting to the college. The allotment memo will have all the details of the current allotment.
The candidate shall also choose the type of admission (temporary/permanent) after remitting the requisite fee due to the University. Those who fail to do this will be treated as Not Joined and further claim for admission by these applicants will not be entertained.
Important Notes : However, considering the current scenario of Covid - 19 Pandemic, candidates are exempted from reporting to the colleges physically. Instead they should contact the colleges to which they are allotted and wish to secure permanent admission and remit the fees to be remitted at the college through any of the online mode suggested by the college. Those who wish to take temporary admission may do so by availing the option provided in the online application after remitting the requisite fee due to University. The college authorities after verifying the digital copies of the documents provided online in the college panel may admit/reject the candidate as the case may be.
However, the candidates should produce the following documents in original before the Principal/Head of the college/institution on any of the suitable dates.
MG University Degree Admission and 1st Allotment Dates
|Admission Organization||MG University|
|Admission Process||MG UGCAP 2020|
|MG University UG CAP Trial Allotment||27.8.2020|
|Option modification date||Upto 7.9.2020|
|MGU First allotment date||14.9.2020|
|First Allotment Admission Date||Announced Later|
|MG Second Allotment Date|
What is the admission procedure of MG Degree First Allotment 2020 ?
1. The candidates can view their allotment status by logging into home page using their application number and password.
2. Applicants who got first allotment should download "Allotment Memo" after remitting the fee due to University through the online payment gate way. Only those candidates who remit the fee due to University (General Category - Rs 1113/-, SC/ST candidates - Rs. 50/-) shall be able to download the allotment memo. The allotment memo can be downloaded by clicking on the link "Click here to print your Allotment Memo" and should be produced before the Principal of the College to which the candidate is allotted on a later stage as intimated by the University.
3.Applicant should then click on the mode of admission i.e., Temporary/ permanent. Candidates who got allotted to first option shall not be able to exercise temporary admission. Similarly, a candidate opting permanent admission shall not have any higher options as the higher options get cancelled automatically after choosing 'permanent admission'.
4.The candidate who secured allotment and wish to avail permanent admission should contact the colleges allotted on or before 17/09/2020 4.30 pm The candidate should also submit the Transfer Certificate either through post or through any mode convenient to the applicant within 15 days of taking admission.
5. The applicants should also send the digital copies of the following certificates for verification.
6. Signed copy of the Allotment Memo received online.
7. Transfer Certificate (TC) from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate.
8. Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/Institutes/governments, except CBSE/CISCE/KHSEB
9. The students who get admission on their first option should also remit the fee applicable to the programme in the institution at the time of admission through the online mode suggested by the University. Those students who decide to seek permanent admission also shall remit the fee in the institution through the online mode. Those who retain higher options need not pay any fee or report for admission in the institution. However, in the fourth allotment they should remit the fee applicable to the programme secured in the higher option and if not secured they should remit the fee applicable to the programme secured in the previous option.
10. Candidates should download a confirmation slip from the online portal after confirmation of admission by the college authorities and ensure that they have been admitted to the correct category i.e., permanent/temporary
11. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are allowed to take provisional admission upto the special allotment I conducted exclusively for them.
12. Candidates who take permanent admission in the college on the date specified need not cancel their remaining higher options. However, other candidates can rearrange/delete options on 18/09/2020 & 19/09/2020.
13. Candidates should save the options after rearrangement of options.
14. A candidate is bound to accept an allotment as per the priority of options registered. If he/she gets allotment in the subsequent phase, based on higher options against arising/future vacancy, he/she has to relinquish the seat already occupied by him/her.
15. Failure to report for admission (online) by candidate in the allotted college at the stipulated time and date will result in the forfeiture of his/her chance for admission to that programme/other programmes/further allotment(s).
Important Links :
|MG University Allotment and Admission||MGU UGCAP Allotment|
|MGU UGCAP Login||Login|
|MGU official Website||Check Allotment at MGU UGCAP 2020|
When MG University Degree First Allotment will be published ?
MG University Degree First Allotment will be published on September 10 , 2020.
How can i check MGU UG CAP 2020 First Allotment 2020 ?
You can check the MGU UG CAP First Allotment Result at www.cap.mgu.ac.in by using the Application number and Password.
What is the procedure for MG University Degree First Allotment Admission ?
MG University Degree First Allotment Admission procedures and admission dates are available at allotment memo.
You can give more info about MG University Degree First Allotment and Check the Allotment and Admission Procedures here.
Similar Other Titles:
MG University Degree First Allotment 2020
MG First Allotment 2020, MG 1st Allotment
MG University UG First Allotment, Degree first allotment
Degree First Allotment Result, MGUGCAP first allotment
First Allotment Result 2020
MGU UGCAP Allotment List 2020
MG Degree First Allotment
Check MG University Degree First Allotment 2020 at MG UG CAP