Plus One Admission 2019 HSCAP Online Application, Plus One admission application form, www.hscap.kerala.gov.in Registration, HSCAP Plus one single window application, HSCAP +1 application 2019, HSCAP +1 Online Registration, Plus One ekajalakam admission, Plus one allotment 2019
Kerala Plus One Admission 2019 www.hscap.kerala.gov.in online registration starts on May 10th, 2019. (10.5.2019)
Kerala Plus One admission 2019 online application registration starts on May 10, 2019 at Single Window System (HSCAP). Kerala Higher secondary (HSE) first year admission / plus one (+1) admission will be done through the centralized allotment process HSCAP. Plus one admission prospectus will be available at www.hscap.kerala.gov.in. The eligible candidates can apply for the plus one (+1) admission 2019-20 through the SWS website www.hscap.kerala.gov.in. HSCAP Registration steps and instructions are available at prospectus.
Kerala Plus One Admission 2019 online Application at www.hscap.kerala.gov.in
Candidates can submit the plus one admission online application registration through HSCAP Single window portal. Online registration will be started from 10/5/2019.Last date for submission of online application is May 16th, 2019. After the online admission process HSCAP will be published the Plus one trial allotment result on May 20th, 2019 at www.hscap.kerala.gov.in. After the trial allotment candidates can change their options for first allotment. Plus one first allotment will be published on May 24th, 2019. The two main allotment process are done through HSCAP and admission will be completed on 31.5.2019. Plus one classes startes on June 3. The supplementary allotment will be conducted to fill the remaing vacant seat admission through HSCAP by Kerala DHSE board.
Plus One Admission HSCAP Registration Steps
All candidates must read the online registration details before filing the application. Then follow the below steps.
1. Go to the site www.hscap.kerala.gov.in
2. Download the prospectus
3. Read the online registration instructions
4. Click on the link "APPLY ONLINE - SWS"
5. You will get the screen "SWS ONLINE APPLICATION ENTRY (2019-2020) "
6. Select the district where you like to apply (Application District) and submit
7. You will get a candidate login page where you could enter basic information of application. enter the details and submit
8. Next page is "Plus one online application form" where you could enter the application details and options for the courses. Enter the required details as per the prospectus and submit online application.
9. Take a printout of the online application form and sign it by candidate and guardian and then submit it to the higher secondary school in the district where you apply for plus one admission.
Application fee Rs.25 and self attested copies of all documents should be submitted along with application at the time of application submission.
The candidates who are outside in Kerala State / Other District they can send the print out of application, DD and documents to the prescribed school. Such a students should take the DD from the bank in fav-our of the principal of the applied school before starting the online registration process. Prescribed Schools lists are available at Prospectus.
Plus One Admission 2019 Prospectus and Application form
HSCAP Plus One Allotment 2019
After sorting the hscap single window online applications, a trial allotment result will be published based on the scores obtained for the candidates. After the trial allotment hscap first allotment and second allotment result will be published.
Similar Other Titles
Kerala Plus One Admission 2019 Online Application
Plus One Admission Application
HSCAP Plus One admission online registration
Plus One Admission Allotment 2019 hscap
HSCAP +1 Admission 2019 Prospectus
HSCAP Single Window System for HSE Admission 2019
Kerala Plus One Admission 2019 Apply Online through www.hscap.kerala.gov.in